Welcome to Anjouan eGaming, your dependable authority in securing an Anjouan Gaming License.
With a decade and a half of extensive experience in the gaming sector, we provide all-inclusive turnkey services, ranging from licensing to technology, and from corporate services to banking solutions, catering to businesses, entrepreneurs, and clients alike.
The following markets are considered restricted/prohibited and forbidden by the license and must be GEO IP blocked:
Austria, Belize, Comoros, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Statia, St. Martin, United Kingdom, USA, all FATF blacklisted countries, and or any other jurisdictions deemed prohibited by Anjouan Offshore Financial Authority.
Anjou Gaming License countries and restrictions are below:
In the realm of online gaming, the Anjouan eGaming License is one of the most sought-after licenses due to its low cost, simplicity of obtaining, and flexible regulatory environment. It allows operators to offer their online gaming services to a large international audience, with some restrictions. This article will enumerate the nations that are permitted to participate in online gambling under an Anjouan license, as well as those where it is prohibited.
Anjouan is a self-governing island within the Union of the Comoros in the Indian Ocean that is highly regarded in the iGaming industry. This jurisdiction offers a single license that encompasses all forms of games of chance and skill, making it an ideal solution for operators who wish to offer a variety of gaming options, including casino games, sports wagering, poker, and more.
Countries in Which Anjouan eGaming is Accepted
There is a broad variety of countries where users can legally participate in online gaming services provided by a platform licensed by Anjouan eGaming. These consist of, but are not limited to:
- The majority of European nations (with the exceptions noted below) are eligible.
- a large number of African nations, including South Africa and Nigeria
- Brazil, Argentina, and Chile comprise the majority of South American nations.
- Japan and South Korea represent the preponderance of Asian nations.
- New Zealand and Australia
It is imperative for online gaming operators to note that while the Anjouan license allows them to target users in these regions, local laws in these countries may also impact operations. Consequently, it is essential to be well-informed about local legislation and to adapt operations as required.
eGaming Restriction Countries for Anjouan
Although the Anjouan gaming license provides extensive international coverage, there are a number of countries in which it is either restricted or prohibited to offer online gaming services under this license. These restrictions may result from local laws regarding online wagering or the country’s own gaming regulations and licensing systems. The following nations impose such restrictions:
- Although some states in the United States have begun to regulate online wagering, it is still unlawful to offer such services in the majority of the country.
- France: France has a stringent policy prohibiting offshore online gambling and wagering, so operations with an Anjouan license are not permitted.
- The law of the Netherlands does not recognize Anjouan eGaming licenses, and online wagering is heavily regulated.
- United Kingdom: The United Kingdom has its own rigorous licensing system and does not recognize Anjouan licensed operators.
- Singapore has strict regulations regarding online gambling.
This list is not exhaustive and is subject to change, so it is advisable for operators to continuously monitor legal changes that may have an impact on their operations.
In conclusion, despite the fact that the Anjouan eGaming License enables access to a large international audience, it is essential to comprehend the restrictions in specific countries for operations to be successful. Always remember to comply with local laws and regulations to ensure that your gaming platform maintains its credibility and legality.